Pages

13 June 2011

summer.

i was certain that, once school was out, my house would be clean, my life more organized, myself more productive.

i can't imagine why that hasn't happened yet...











i will say this about summer so far; we are getting lots of exercise with frequent bike rides to nanny and papa's house to insure their pool is being put to good use.  i am also getting my runs in again and have tackled my summer reading due to a new bought of insomnia.  the house still isn't clean, but my tan is coming along quite nicely...

as a side note...

we recently celebrated the life of pastor stan wierson.  stan definitely affected my life with his vision and faith and while my heart is sad that he no longer shares this plane called earth with us, i am overwhelmed with gratitude at the lives he touched (including mine) that led to other lives being touched (including my child's).  in honor of his great life, many of us gathered to remember him and the gift he gave us in summer games.  can you pick out your old huddle leader?

sing it with me..."i'm glad i am a huddle leader, there's nothing i'd rather be...but if i weren't a huddle leader..."

our cups run over.  thank you, stan.

now, i should probably tend to those dishes...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...